The agriculture Business in India provides evergreen opportunities.
Top sectors in Agri Business
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Leverage learnings and skills to be efficient individual contributor and effective team player by responsibly leading multidisciplinary projects.
- To develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial flair to navigate the industries and generate employment in Agri-business field.
- Successfully lead the causes of socio-economic significance with uncompromised integrity and social virtues.
- With a progressive mindset, engage in lifelong learning and career enhancement by being closely with national and global developments in Agri-business arena.
- Managerial Competence, Cross Functional,& Interdiscipline Orientation
- Creativity & Analytical Skills
- Research Aptitude, inquiry,& Critical thinking skills
- Communication & Digital Literacy
- Collaboration, team work & Global Orientation
- Self -discipline & Emotional Quotient
- Social Connection , Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship Orientation , Identity as survivor
- Professionalism ,Ethical, Value Orientation, & Socially Responsible Behaviour
- Openness & Result Orientation
- Life- long learning Orientation.
Programme Outcome (POs)
|PO1||Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.|
|PO2||Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.|
|PO3||Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.|
|PO4||Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.|
|PO5||Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.|
PSOs: Agri Business Management
|PSO1||Apply Agri Technical knowledge and exhibit managerial skills to solve various challenges in the field of Agribusiness|
|PSO2||Develop marketing and promotional plans to drive the sales execution for agro-based and allied products|
For admission related enquiries please contact
Agri Business Management
Dr. Amit Patil