Top sectors in Business Administration
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
PEO1 Knowledge: To prepare learners to explore & understand modernized traditional management disciplines with embedded sustainability themes.
PEO2 Skills: To focus on building competencies, enabling learners to use their knowledge and understanding in a real world practical context.
PEO 3 Character: To support learners character development to ensure nurturing of social emotional sensitivity with appropriate mindfulness, curiosity, courage, resilience, ethics and leadership to contribute in shaping a better world.
PEO4 Metacognition: To encourage meta- learning as a basic survival strategy for learners career, which works in tandem with the other three dimensions, focusing on learner’s ability to reflect and adapt.
- Managerial Competence, Cross Functional,& Interdiscipline Orientation
- Creativity & Analytical Skills
- Research Aptitude, inquiry,& Critical thinking skills
- Communication & Digital Literacy
- Collaboration, team work & Global Orientation
- Self -discipline & Emotional Quotient
- Social Connection , Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship Orientation , Identity as survivor
- Professionalism ,Ethical, Value Orientation, & Socially Responsible Behaviour
- Openness & Result Orientation
- Life- long learning Orientation.
Programme Outcome (POs)
|PO1||Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.|
|PO2||Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.|
|PO3||Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.|
|PO4||Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.|
|PO5||Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.|
PSOs: Business Administration
|PSO1||Generic: Apply Management Frameworks and tools for improving business processes and outcomes|
|PSO2||MM: Evaluate and apply Marketing practices to create measurable results to meet Marketing Objectives|
|PSO3||FM: Apply best practices in finance domain to meet financial objectives of the business.|
|PSO4||HRM: Evaluate and apply frameworks in Human Resources to produce measurable results.|
|PSO5||LSCM: Evaluate and apply Logistics & Supply Chain practices to enhance business effectiveness|