Business Administration provides ever emerging & growing employments opportunities
India is tenth in the world in factory output. Manufacturing sector in addition to mining, quarrying, electricity and gas together account for 27.6% of the GDP and employ 17% of the total workforce.
Privatisation of certain public sector industries, opened up sectors hitherto reserved for the public sector and led to an expansion in the production of fast-moving consumer goods.
India is fifteenth in services output. The ITES-BPO sector has become a big employment generator especially amongst young college graduates along with providing emerging opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation.
Post Covid, the supply chain industry & online business platforms has witnessed a huge growth thus providing opportunities for employment.
Top sectors in Business Administration
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Leverage learnings and skills to be efficient individual contributor and effective team player by responsibly leading multidisciplinary projects.
- To develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial flair to navigate the industries and generate employment in diverse business fields.
- Successfully lead the causes of socio-economic significance with uncompromised integrity and social virtues.
- With a progressive mindset, engage in lifelong learning and career enhancement by being closely with national and global developments in business arena.
- Managerial Competence, Cross Functional,& Interdiscipline Orientation
- Creativity & Analytical Skills
- Research Aptitude, inquiry,& Critical thinking skills
- Communication & Digital Literacy
- Collaboration, team work & Global Orientation
- Self -discipline & Emotional Quotient
- Social Connection , Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship Orientation , Identity as survivor
- Professionalism ,Ethical, Value Orientation, & Socially Responsible Behaviour
- Openness & Result Orientation
- Life- long learning Orientation.
Programme Outcome (POs)
|PO1||Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.|
|PO2||Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.|
|PO3||Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.|
|PO4||Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.|
|PO5||Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.|
PSOs: Business Administration
|PSO1||Generic: Apply Management Frameworks and tools for improving business processes and outcomes|
|PSO2||MM: Evaluate and apply Marketing practices to create measurable results to meet Marketing Objectives|
|PSO3||FM: Apply best practices in finance domain to meet financial objectives of the business.|
|PSO4||HRM: Evaluate and apply frameworks in Human Resources to produce measurable results.|
|PSO5||LSCM: Evaluate and apply Logistics & Supply Chain practices to enhance business effectiveness|
For admission related
enquiries please contact
Dr. Sachin Lele,