Pharmaceutical Industry is recession proof
It aims at inculcating and improving management skills, quality and standards of Pharmaceutical professionals to perform better in the competitive global environment.
A significant and fundarental constituent of this course is to address the critical and commercial needs of the Pharmaceutical industry by providing professionals who are well equipped to take on the challenges of the business world.
Highly experienced Pharma faculty imparting knowledge, attitude and skill development.
Syllabus designed by industry experts to keep abreast with growing needs of the Pharma industry.
Guest lectures and workshops on current Pharma topics by eminent professionals from leading Pharmaceutical companies.
Top Careers in Pharmaceutical industry
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Leverage learnings and skills to be efficient individual contributor and effective team player by responsibly leading multidisciplinary projects.
- To develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial flair to navigate the industries and generate employment in pharmaceutical field.
- Successfully lead the causes of socio-economic significance with uncompromised integrity and social virtues.
- With a progressive mindset, engage in lifelong learning and career enhancement by being closely with national and global developments in pharmaceutical arena.
- Managerial Competence, Cross Functional,& Interdiscipline Orientation
- Creativity & Analytical Skills
- Research Aptitude, inquiry,& Critical thinking skills
- Communication & Digital Literacy
- Collaboration, team work & Global Orientation
- Self -discipline & Emotional Quotient
- Social Connection , Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship Orientation , Identity as survivor
- Professionalism ,Ethical, Value Orientation, & Socially Responsible Behaviour
- Openness & Result Orientation
- Life- long learning Orientation.
Programme Outcome (POs)
|PO1||Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.|
|PO2||Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.|
|PO3||Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.|
|PO4||Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.|
|PO5||Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.|
PSOs: Pharmaceutical Management
|PSO1||Enables core and technical knowledge related to the Profession of Pharmacy|
|PSO2||Develop brand building and ethical promotion of Pharmaceutical Products|
For admission related
enquiries please contact
Prof. Nitpal Singh